I hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday.
For today's post i'm going to be sharing with you my first Foodie Post of 2018. Today's one is an Overnight Oats Recipe.
Now i'm not a huge fan of Porridge or Oats in general, but when it comes to Overnight Oats i'm a very big fan. These Oats can be both tasty and filling, plus they are also easy and quick to prepare. I find these great when your in a rush in the mornings and you want something quick but healthy all at the same time.
Without further a do here is what you need.......
- 40 grams of Rolled Oats
- 200 grams of Strawberry Yogurt (Low Fat)
- 2 Tbsp of Crunchy Linseeds
- 1 Tsp of Honey
- 1/4 cups of Strawberries
- 1/4 cups of Raspberries
- 1/4 cups of Blueberries
- 1/4 cups of Red/Green Grapes
- 1/4 cups of Chopped Nuts
- Layer the Rolled Oats, Yogurt, Crunchy Linseed's into a bowl or Jar.
2. Add a little Honey over the top of the Linseed's.
3. Top the layer with the Mixed Fruit and Nuts
4. Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Enjoy and a little more fruit in the morning.
So that is my take on a very easy Overnight Oats Recipe. If you do try this recipe then let me know what you think of it in the comments below.
To keep up to date with everything going on at Stylish & Fabulous, why not follow us over on TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & PINTEREST !!
We are also over on Snapchat, username: loumarie22 come join us for lots of snapping on fashion, beauty and lots more.