Hello my Lovelies,
I hope you are all having a lovely day.
For today's post I'm going to share with you all my first favorites post of the new year and there has been quite a few products i have been loving over January but i have manged to cut them down to 7 products which I have loved using over the passed month.
1) The first of my favorites is this Sanctuary Spa Gentle Polish Body Exfoliating Scrub, i got this back at the beginning of the month and since then i haven't stopped using it. I like to wash with this twice a week as i love to exfoliate my skin. I love this product from Sanctuary Spa as it leaves my skin feeling incredible soft and looking healthy at the same time. Also i like to apply this exfoliate to my skin using my exfoliating sponge which removes even more dirt and dryness i may have on my skin.
2) My next favorite is this De-Tangling Brush which i bought in Dealz a little while back. I decided to buy one as my hair becomes very tangled after i have washed it and since buying it my hair is tangle free.
3) Next up is this Philosophy Purity 3 in 1 Facial Cleanser which i received in one of the Glossybox's i got last year, i think it was the September Glossybox but i'm not a 100 per cent sure. But iv'e only really got around to using it now and i have to say its a gorgeous cleanser to use on the skin as it removes dirt and makeup in a second. It also leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft!!
4) My forth favorite for the month of January is this Penny's Strawberry Cube Lip balm which i love carrying it in my handbag. I love keeping this in my handbag as my lips tend to be quite dry when i'm outside or in work so its quick and easy to have this handy when i need it!!
5) Next is this Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Toothpaste. I am addicted to keeping my teeth lovely and white. I like to clean at least twice a day with sometimes managing to brush them three times a day. With this tooth paste it keeps them looking white and keeps my breath smelling fresh. I wouldn't use any other toothpaste!!
6) My sixth favorite for the month is this Revlon Black Eyeliner that i got back at the Professional Beauty Show back in October and like always i'm only getting around to using it now. This eyeliner is fab with it gliding on really easy to my lower lash line, it also lasts throughout the day too with out any smudges. It really is the best eyeliner!!
7) My last favorite for the month of January is this Essence Liquid Lipstick in the shade Show Off, i received this in December's Christmas Edition Glossybox and since then i haven't stopped using it. I love the color and texture of this lipstick. Its a gorgeous shade to wear with any makeup look!!