Hello my Lovelies,
Welcome to today's post!! For today's one I'm going to share with you all this Vanish Post on how to get rid of Stains especially when it comes to getting rid of make-up stains!! I was recently approached by Rick O'Neill from Performics World Wide which is a media agency based in Central London. He had emailed me a while back asking if i would like to work with one of his clients Vanish (the stain remover), I was overjoyed to get an offer to work with such a well established brand and very excited to write up a review on the products that I was sent.
The two Vanish products that I received were Vanish Gold Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder and Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder for Brilliant Whites.
Personnel I hate when I get stains on my favourite outfits and also hate the thought of having to spend hours in trying every product on the market to get that stain removed, but not any more......with Vanish Oxi Powder, this product is amazing to use on getting rid of stains off my favourite clothing pieces, and in today's post i'm going to share with you all how easy it is with using these amazing products.
So let me show you how.......
For this one, I'm going to be using Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder for Brilliant Whites as I'm using a White Top that I wore out the other evening in which I managed to get some Mascara on :-(
Below I'm going to share with you all my Stain Removal Tips on how I remove the stain in seconds!!
1) So first up, here is my not so lovely white top which you can see has some Mascara stains smudged on it.
2) I am firstly going to pre-treat the stain by taking a half a scoop of Vanish Gold Oxi Action Powder (for brilliant whites)
4) I'm now going to apply the paste over the stained area of my White Top.
5) Next using the knobbly base of the scoop. I'm now going to gently rub over the stain making sure the paste is fully rubbed in to the stain. Once it is fully rubbed in, I'm now going to allow it to sit for 5 minutes for the product to start working in removing the stain.
7) I am now going to put my White Top in a bucket along with some warm water and let it soak for roughly around 5-6 hours. Then after I have left it to soak I then put it into my washing machine with my normal detergent and along with a scoop of Vanish Gold Oxi Powder for brilliant whites.
8) Then ta'da all the stains are gone and what's even better is that my top is three shades whiter too!!
Since using these Vanish Products on removing stains from my clothes I wouldn't choose anything other than Vanish as it is the best Stain Removal Product on the market. I'm so happy as to how the formula works on removing stains and especially on my white garments too, as they also make my whites look even whiter!!
I hope you all enjoyed this review on Vanish, and I hope you guys got some great Stain Removal Tips from this post and of course if you want to find out even more tips then make sure to login on to http://www.vanish.ie/stain-solver
To keep up to date with everything going on at Stylish & Fabulous why not Check us Out on TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & PINTEREST !!
Until my next one.