Today I'm going to share with you all my Foundation Routine!! I'm always getting asked as to how I apply my foundation and as to how i keep it looking really natural!!
First I'm going to start off the post with a little History of My Skin, In my younger years i have always looked after my skin. It wasn't until Secondary School i decided to wear make-up, but i kept it quite basic such as applying Foundation and a little Mascara!! Even when i was younger i never suffered with acne and rarely a spot, so I was kinda lucky with not having any skin conditions to look after. Maybe my good skin comes from the family that I inherited from, such as my Grandmother, Aunt and Mum who have all had great looking skin even from looking back at pictures as to when they were younger to now!!
Now on to today's Foundation Routine:
Here is a list of Products that I use each day when applying my Foundation....
Vichy Oligo 25 Foaming Cleansing Face Wash
Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydrating Primer
Crown Brush 10 Colour Concealer Palette
Maybelline Superstay Better Skin (shade 021 Nude)
Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illumination (100 Bare Light)
Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder (shade 20 Nude Beige)
Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer (shade 02 Tanned Skin)
Revlon Powder Blush (Shade 002 Blushing Berry)
Bourjois 'Volume Glamour' Mascara
Essence Eye Brow Pencil (Shade 001 Black)
How I get this Look......
1. I'm trying to be happy in this pic but I'm not because its a MONDAY ahhhhhh anyway....First I apply my selected Moisturiser and apply this to my Face/Neck area.....
2) I'm now going to Conceal some areas such as any dark areas ie spots/blemishes around the face using my Concealer Palette from Crown!!
3) Now I apply my Foundation using a Beauty Blender Sponge, i love this little things they always get in to the hard to reach places such as inbetween your nose!! I use just a small amount of foundation as it blends quite well using one of this sponges.
4) I'm now going to apply this Face Illuminator over my foundation to give my face a bit more brightness and highlight the different areas of my face!!
5) Next I'm going to apply my chosen Face Powder which is a matte type, i apply this using my fluffy powder brush for a gorgeous flawless look!!
6) Now I'm going to do some quick contouring as time is of the essence in the mornings i don't get a chance to do a lot of contouring, so i just take my angled brush and using some Bronzer i apply this to my cheek bones and apply a small amount to my temple and nose area!!
7) Next i then apply some Blusher to the apples of my cheeks using my blusher brush, this just gives them a bit of a glow before heading off to the office!!
8) And then to finish off my whole look I do my Brows, apply some Mascara, Eyeliner and the rest of my Make-up and.....then its out the door to work!!
I hope you guys enjoyed My Foundation Routine!!
Also we are on GOOGLE+, so come follow us for more news, here's the link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111479685264099857105/111479685264099857105/posts
Until the next one